Friday, March 27, 2009

We have a Date

We went to Children's yesterday for Jonathan's CT scan. Little buddy got put under and had his cute little noggin scanned. Then we got to talk with Jonathan's surgeon, Dr. Hopper.

Jonathan's surgery is scheduled for June 4th. It is MUCH sooner than we were expecting. It shocked Wes and I, but I am glad to get it over with sooner rather than go the whole summer with the impending surgery hanging over our heads.
On surgery day he'll go to Children's Hospital and spend 5 hours in surgery and then spend a couple of days in the ICU and then 3 days in the hospital. The doctor said he should have a speedy recovery, yay!
I think his soft furry little head is beautiful now. What is he going to look like after surgery? I am so scared and nervous! Thankfully we are in good hands with the Children's Team.

In May John goes back to Hearing Loss Clinic for a sedated follow-up BAER hearing test. I am pretty sure his hearing loss is a mild one.


Jonathan is getting so big. He is a happy and curious little guy, and so fearless and energetic! Here are some cute pictures to end on a cheerful note!




Nap time yet?


Look! He's standing! I know, we're in trouble.

So chunky and cute! Notice the drool trail on Dad's shirt?

Trying out my new camera with my fav model :-)


Another model shot...




Hard at Play


Ready for the Seattle Mariners tryouts :-)

This is his cute laugh/cry

must...get...toy...



Wes riling up John right before bedtime :-P


Loving his exersaucer



No comments:

Post a Comment